Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Attending the Battle of Who Could Care Less?





Where do I begin....


Do you never rest?
Fighting the battle of who could care less?
Unearned unhappiness...
That's all right I guess...
I can feel that something's not right. I can feel that someone's blasting me with hate and bass. Sending dirty vibes my way. It wasn't my idea. It wasn't my idea. It never was my idea. Look who's telling who what to do. I don't get many things right the first time, in fact, I am told that a lot. Now I know all the wrong turns, the stumbles and falls brought me here.
Kiss my a$$..
goodbye...
I'm pissed off, but I'm too polite.
The b*tch went nuts, she started talking politics in front of all my bosses and bullshit from the internet. The b*tch went nuts....cause I'm rocking the suburbs.


*Ben Folds thank you for amazing song lyrics.









No comments:

Post a Comment