Friday, April 23, 2010

I received an Award!



I just received the "Honest Scrap" award from my good friend Jelly. (you know Jelly & Kake)


Thank you so much for this lovely award! It is such an honor to receive this for my blog. *tear*




The deal is that I give you 10 random facts about me:





1. I recently bought $175 worth of books off Amazon.com last week. I have read all of them, but wanted them to in hardback for my library that I'm building.



2. Our family has recently undergone a Wheat-Free/Dairy-Free diet to see if this helps eliminate some of Ayden's (my youngest) developmental delays. Needless to say, this has been interesting finding foods without wheat or dairy in them.



3. I'm working on my Bucket List. I have a feeling that it will be a work in progress.



4. I'm trying to workout on my Wii (Wii Fit Plus) everyday. ~Clay would be proud.



5. The last time I slept beside my husband all night long was on January 1st 2010.



6. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.




7. I love to cook. I'm the happiest when I create something delicious to eat!




8. I don't wear a lot of make-up or none at all most of the time, because it makes me feel fake.




9. I like to dance and I sing out loud in the car when no one is with me, except for Ayden (he sings too!)




10. Thinking that I need to have a weekend getaway with Jelly and go to an amusement park and ride some rollercoasters with her. (Adding that to the Bucket List!)









Now to pass this award on to....




1 comment:

  1. Kelly said via e-mail:
    I wasn't able to comment on your blog...it wouldn't let me!! But a girls day out trip to busch gardens would be nice!! Road trip!! They have an awesome water park!

    ReplyDelete