Saturday, September 4, 2010

HELP ME!! It's the worst case of writers block!!

Okay, so I've slacked off. Not a single new post since July....scary I know. But, I've got a serious case of writer's block. Looking for inspiration, I joined.... (drum roll please) **TWITTER!**



Yeah, I know, scary! My Mom set-up one and I just couldn't bare the thought of her being more technologically advanced than me. So, I one up-ed her. I ordered last night's dinner via my crackberry and then joined Twitter. Okay,so will this help with writer's block...IDK, but it's worth a shot. So, I need to get on the ball and begin blogging again...if I have any followers left. Oh and I got an award from Jelly in late July!




Here it is all shiny, now that I've dusted it off.






I just received an award from my good friend Jelly (Kelly)

I am suppose to share 7 things about myself.

Well......


1. It bothers the snot out of me for people to constantly like ALL my status updates on FB. Yeah, I know, it's there for you to read, but come on.

*I like this!* Give me a break!


2. Unlike Kelly, I throw my children in the Wal-mart buggy, never wiping it down. It's called survival of the fittest!


3. I'm addicted to Sirius in the Jeep and Pandora on my crackberry. I love listening to The Doors, The Who, Pink Floyd, Jay-Z, 3!Oh!3, Ben Folds, David Bowie, Led Zeppelin, Usher, Lady Gaga, No Doubt and lots more!


4. I decided that after my birthday this year I will be 29 FOREVER!


5. Speeding tickets-only 2 in 13 years ...(pats self on the back)


6. I play video games everyday. Even if my boys aren't here. :D


7. If I don't have pockets in my pants, my crackberry gets stuck in my bra-left side, the same place the ipod gets put when I run. TMI-but, now you know.


More Random than Kelly's....Thanks! Now to pass this on to some lucky bloggers!



No comments:

Post a Comment