Friday, March 2, 2012

Hello, my name is Nikki and I'm a Mac!


I've jumped ship and gone Mac people. I finally broke down and decided to get a Mac. I'm having a really hard time adjusting to the lack of a "right click", but there are so many things that have been streamlined to make the most out of this tiny 2.2 lbs of technology. My children have enjoyed Photo Booth and I am actually enjoying typing while sitting on the couch. It's the small things. 

The main reason for my purchase of a laptop, which ended up being a MacBook Air was for a huge step I'm about to take in the next few months. This fall with my youngest entering Kindergarten, I've decided there's no better time to go back to school and pursue a dream of mine. *mini freak out* I'll be re-enrolling in COLLEGE!!  

So with that I'm excited, because I've finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up. No hints for you people yet, but soon enough.  Now let me get back to seeing all the neat things that my Mac has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment