Friday, March 2, 2012

Le Cirque des Rêves...C'est une rêveuse!



"There has been little opportunity since then for anything more than too-brief stolen moments."
~The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern


Ah, to have a Circus of Dreams, more importantly, your own dream with a circus of ideas. I began reading this book and immediately fell in love with the story. I have become drawn to this simple sentence and have become a "rêveuse". I wonder how simple a sentence can change our prospective, align the stars for us to look at and begin to dream. Like the circus, my dream arrived without warning. "It is simply there, when yesterday is was not."

Too-brief stolen moments, is all I've ever had with my dream, until recently. I have finally interpreted what it means. I've seen the cards laid out in front of me with clarity for the first time and I'm excited. Ecstatic and ready for my dream to become reality.





No comments:

Post a Comment