Saturday, January 9, 2016

Happy Birthday Hunter!


Today my dog turns FIVE! 

My sweet Weimaraner, Hunter has turned five and is slowly going gray around his muzzle. He's been my deployment/hubby isn't here buddy since we rescued him almost 3 years ago. It's hard to believe that I wasn't a "dog" person until I got him and now I couldn't picture him in my life. He's already traveled cross country twice, once to the beach for the very first time and the second time when we moved from Kansas to New York. 
Hunter loves car rides, playing at the dog park, chasing squirrels on our walks, laying on the couch with his sister, Bella and cuddling with me while I read. He loves to steal potatoes and hide them around the house, catch frogs and bring them inside and even purrs when he's happy. 

Happy 5th Birthday Hunter! 




No comments:

Post a Comment