Tuesday, March 23, 2010

And these are the Days of Our Lives…..



This might turn into a weekly "special" blog post. Poor Tiff in Texas, her new ArmyWife life is more interesting than a soap opera on NBC. So…this week’s story is about Merton, C.C. and Hershey. Merton is an athletic 60 year old male who is married to C.C. a 43 year old woman who is a chronic chain-smoker since the age of 3, who bore them a child named Oh Henry. Oh Henry is 15 months old and enjoys playing on the jungle gym at the park nearby. Hershey a strapping 38 year old maintenance man who works at The Willows Apartment complex to help support his gambling habit of Texas Hold'em.


Tiffany:
Todd why are you dragging me into the bathroom?
Todd: (whispering, his face beat red and out of breath from running) Our neighbor C.C. is having an affair with Hershey the maintenance man. That child of hers is really his, not Merton’s. I overheard them talking in the hall, they didn’t see me, but I believe that I know something that I’m not supposed to.
Tiffany: (hitting Todd on the shoulder) And you’re involving me in this….because?
Todd: Ouch…you’re here all day and he fixes things at the apartment.

Meanwhile…
Back in FacebookLand, I've never laughed so hard until I heard Tiffany tell me all about the love affair between the Crazy Cat Lady and the Maintenance Man at her apartment complex.


Nikki-Just wait...it's going to be great! My muse is back.....I'm still laughing at picturing Todd's face trying to tell you the juicy gossip from down the hall.
Tiffany-Oh my God! It was soooo funny!


Oh and of course, I'll share my blonde moment on FB for the day.



Tiffany- According To Nikki I'm so exhausted because I'm having "Octagons"! LoL!!! Thankful for my friend who always knows what to say to make me laugh! :o)
Nikki- Well what do you call it? Give me a break! I had a long workout at the gym, two kids in the backseat and random people asking if I needed a tire change all because I was sitting at the end of the road so I wouldn't lose service while talking on the phone with you! :P


I believe congratulations are in order for Tiffany and her "Octagons"! I'm so happy for you! :)


(BTW-I got the name Hershey from a real maintenance man that works at the hospital I used to.)

No comments:

Post a Comment