Monday, March 22, 2010

Just stopping by to make a purchase....

It's been an incredibly LONG week....and it's only Monday. I've had a lot going on the last few weeks...... planning Ayden's 3rd birthday, planning for my first airplane ride with the boys (solo), planning our trip to San Antonio, worrying that my husband's Fit for Duty will be scheduled before we get to Texas (that's a whole other can of worms), getting Ayden transferred to the school system for his therapy to continue after his 3rd birthday, Chris being asked to be in a friend's wedding this summer as the ring bearer and then dealing with the daily duties of a housewife. It's been crazy around here. Sometimes, I feel like I've bit off more than I can chew at times, but I'm still sane and I've been keeping up with what's going on.
Then to top this feeling of being slightly overwhelmed, Chris brought home papers in his backpack today for Kindergarten Registration. I broke down...just because he's my first child (he's gotten so big, so fast) and then I realize,
"Are we even going to be living in NC come August?"
I don't even know where to begin, other than just planning like we will be here come August. Military Installations are used to dealing with kids transferring during the school year, but will I?
So, I'm just going to stop by the paddle store before I head upstream and pray for the best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment