Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bought To You By The Letter V.....

I have requests from my friend Tiffany all the time. This is just for you!
Tiffany- Can you hurry up and blog some more please my night is so booooring I need a little something to laugh about when I'm trying not to puke my guts up at 2 am!

Clay-
You know what’s funny? Having a Mexican say the letter V.



V is for Vomit....


Last night, my youngest wasn't feeling well. I got up and checked on him often to see if he was still running a fever. My boys share a room, so I check both heads...must be a Mom thing. Well, the last time I got up to check on the boys, the youngest came back to bed with me....an hour later the oldest came and got into bed with us. Within five minutes, we were all asleep, then something woke me....it was my oldest poking my arm.


4 year old Son: Mommy, I don't speak bubbles.


Mommy: Okay.


Sleeptalking...it's funny. I guess since I'm a light sleeper, I hear every noise and random talking at night. Especially when your husband is asleep and says "Stupid Faggots!" That's when I wake up laughing.
So, we're dressed and on the way to school this morning or so I thought. The boys are loaded up in the car and we're off. It's a 3 mile drive to the Elementary school Chris attends. We made it to the end of our road and I hear....."Ralph!" and purple vomit goes everywhere.
Which reminds me of yesterday, I went to lunch with my BFF Jen and her little boy Ma-Ma (pronounced May-may and that's not his real name.) We went to this AWESOME Chinese/Japanese/American buffet (drooling) which had everything you could think of, EXCEPT the awesome green beans that every other Chinese buffet in America serves...I'll let it slide. Anyway, Ma and I are at the booth eating to our hearts content. Jen is refilling her plate (at this point in her pregnancy, she's able to eat and travel. YAY!) So, Ma-Ma and I are sitting there, he shoves a fry in his mouth, chews and then...right back out. Yelling loudly in the restaurant that he "Vomited" and everyone there knew before we left that the little blond haired boy vomited and then kept on eating.


A word to the wise, do NOT give your child Applejack's and grape juice for breakfast if they've been feeling kinda puny. So, I have the whole curdled milk and purple vomit thing going on in the back of the car.....and my husband isn't here to clean it. Arghh! I need Teeny Little Super Guy, he'd know how to fix the problem.
BTW-My little one is feeling a bit better.....




No comments:

Post a Comment