Sunday, March 7, 2010

Things in Life that give me the Heebie-Jeebies....


In no particular order,

these are somethings that just down right frighten me.


Clowns-I don't like them.


Stephen King movies-he's a weirdo.


Cameltoes-they're just not right in so many ways.


El Caminos-plain yucky.


Vans with Paintings on the side-aka "Rape Wagons" playing



FannyPacks-no need to elaborate.

(click above for advertisement)

Scary things you can't see in movies-
like any movie made my M. Night Shyamalan


PeopleofWal-Mart.com-just scary and not enough words to explain.


Jack Hanna's teeth-as pointed out by Tiffany.


Yucky-Yellow Crusty Toenails-so gross.


Letting a body part hang off the bed-
because something under the bed will get me.

And if I lived in Texas.......
Chupacabras-The goat suckers
Jeepers Creepers...where'd you get those peepers?

No comments:

Post a Comment