Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year Resolutions....


So, 2009 has come and gone and there wasn't a set list of resolutions that I made last year. I've been thinking for the last several weeks what I wanted out of 2010. It's not a fancy or over-the-top list, just some realistic goals that I think are doable in 2010.

1. For Clay to get his post assignment in the Army, so we can be together as a family again.
2. Start an Adventure Book with my husband. Very similar to a Bucket List, but we could include our children in on the fun. (Watched the movie Up and loved it!) If we're going to be moving around with the Army, might as well have some fun.
3. Not going out to eat at a restaurant that will cost more than $25 for my family. I've been so disappointed with restaurants lately. For what I spend going out to eat for a nice dinner, I could cooking something that tastes better at home, have great service and enjoy a bottle of wine with my husband, not just one glass.
4. Stop eating processed food...well, cook with fresh ingredients more often.
5. Lose weight. (That's on every one's list, isn't it?)
6. Go to the gym at least twice a week. (I'm not trying to push my luck.)
7. De-clutter my house.
8. Have a positive outlook on everything. Thanks for the advice CrAzY BaCoN!
9. Cook with my sisters from Julia Child, Martha Stewart and Paula Deen cookbooks. Follow my other blog and join in our cooking adventures.
10. Have more patience with my children and make them laugh and smile everyday.

There it is my TOP TEN of 2010. Nothing fancy, just realistic goals. Hope you all have a great New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment