Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sesame Street Characters and Their Un-healthy Habits

Facebook Fun in the Morning

Ellie: nothing like 2 cups of coffee, a political debate, and Sesame St to start off the day! Yikes!



Nikki: I ♥ some Sesame Street!

Ellie: Elmo is my hero!


Nikki: I'm a Grover girl! Fuzzy & Blue!


Tiffany: What's up with the snuffalupagus? You know he has to snort cocaine the way he's always sniffling and his eyes are so red...I'm just saying...


Nikki: Don't be Snuffy bashing on here! He has allergies!


Ellie: ha ha!


Tiffany: Really Nikki? He's had those "Allergies" for an awful long time I think it's time for Snuffy to take a little trip to the Sesame Rehab!


Nikki: I've often wondered if Cookie Monster is high and Grover on crack with the waving arms all the time? What's your opinion?




Tiffany: I think Abby Cadaby is the dealer she's always waving around that magic wand and strutting her stuff!


Nikki: LOL Good Theory! Where's Bob and Gordon when you need them to set everyone straight?




Tiffany: Out behind the schoolhouse with Mary Jane!




Nikki: Is that Betty Lou's cousin?




Tiffany: Who's Betty Lou? I'm so confused! LoL I think it's "Puff the magic dragons" cousin...







Nikki: See. This is her.
muppet.wikia.com
Betty Lou is a young girl from Sesame Street, and has been variously played over the years by Jim Henson, Frank Oz (in the game show "Pick Your Pet", where she's called Lucy Jones), ...

Tiffany: Oh yeah! I remember her! LoL Probably one of the Hoochies!

Nikki: LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment