Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Little Help From My Friends...

One night this week, Tiffany and I had a long phone conversation. During our chat, she mentioned how and why she disliked/hated Jack Hanna. (I really thought he was a likeable person until now.) All because he, well.....

FaceBook Wall-to-Wall:
Thursday, Feb. 25th
between Nikki & Tiffany
about three hours ago



Nikki > Tiffany: I'm still laughing about the walrus comment and Jack Hanna finger-raping poor animals' bung-holes.
(Haha! She said Bung-Holes!)

Tiffany ~ LOL!!!! OMG! Did you see that Shamu killed a trainer at Seaworld yesterday?! YIKES!!!
11 minutes ago

Nikki ~ Yep...I'm deeply saddened by this tragic event!
8 minutes ago ·

Tiffany ~ And there was a news bulletin that there was a plot to poison the Food supply at Fort Jackson in December (When Todd was still in AIT) Possibly by the 91Limas the Arabic translators. The Army detained 5 guys and are doing a full criminal investigation and they don't know if their motives were terrorist related.
about a minute ago

Nikki ~ OMG! Clay told me that all the people that worked in the DFAC @ Jackson during BCT were on parole from jail....Craziness!
2 seconds ago ·

Okay, so back to the story....

Yep, Mr. Hanna is a dirty man. Apparently, Tiffany saw Jack "Finger Raper" Hanna at SeaWorld in Orlando one year and hasn't been able to stomach the idea of the man since. See, like in the picture above, you never see where his hands are. Proof that Jack is up to no good, according to Tiffany. The whole idea to me is absurd, but Tiffany isn't attending the Opening Season Festivities at SeaWorld San Antonio this weekend because she doesn't want her children near "Jack the Raper" even if she bought season passes.

I'm glad I made friends with Tiffany, if I hadn't the majority of this blog would have never existed (including this post.) See, sometimes you need a little help from your friends. Which made me think of Joe Cocker and his cover of The Beatles song and then lead me on the quest for the entire 6 Season DVD collection of "The Wonder Years". Such DVD collection doesn't exist (as of now), but how many of us girls thought that Winnie was awesome and Kevin was kinda good-looking in a nerdy way. (Epiphany!~My dear friend Brett is the real life Kevin, grown up.) I have proof.





Okay, well Brett is slightly fuller in the face than Fred, but maybe it's the good guy/boy-next door image they both gave off circa 1990 or during Youth we sang the theme song to "The Wonder Years" and "Cheers".
(Sorry, Brett I stole your photos off your Facebook profile pictures. Maybe one day I'll be famous and you'll forgive me, if not tough cookies. And yes, you do kinda look like that dude from MallCop or whatever else he played in.)




(click above for the one of the best TV Shows ever)



No comments:

Post a Comment