Friday, February 26, 2010

Random-ness At It's Best!

In response to yesterday's blog post, here's yet again a Facebook message between Tiffany & Nikki. (OhmyGosh! I just referred to myself in 3rd person. Lord, Help me!)


Tiffany likes this.

Tiffany
I CAN'T BREATHE I'M LAUGHING SO HARD!!!! LOL!!!!!!!
7 minutes ago ·

Nikki
You like the Finger Raper, don't you?
7 minutes ago ·

Tiffany
It scarred me for life and either Jack Hanna has never seen a dentist or he's chained smoked since he left the womb somebody get the man some Crest!
5 minutes ago ·

Nikki
I'm googling Jack Hanna's teeth now! LOL
about a minute ago ·

Nikki
They must airbrush them for internet photos and his tv show. I'm slightly disappointed.
2 seconds ago ·

Tiffany
Look at the picture you have on your blog you can kind of see it!
a second ago .



BTW- My friend is stealing Wi-Fi from the Chick-fil-a in Texas. I find this hilarious and a very inventive way of cutting down monthly bills. Maybe if I move to Texas I can get free Wi-Fi from Popeye's. ("Don't move the computer! It gets signal right THERE!")


Hairy Cletus.



What the heck is a Hairy Cletus?

This is a Hairy Cletus.

I remember back in high school when we named the contents that were extracted from a friend's hairbrush "Hairy Cletus" and to this day I laugh when I clean out my hairbrush at home.


Read the Adventures of Hairy Cletus. (Warning: If you have ate in the last 30 minutes, refrain from clicking here and I am not responsible for you getting sick, if you did.) Sad part is this is a medical condition, complete truth here.




The Best of the Late 80's & Early 90's

Salute Your Shorts- What the heck was Nickelodeon think when they cast these kids? Would you like your very own "Camp Anawanna" t-shirt? $22.99 (not including S&H)
Legends of the Hidden Temple - I loved that show!
Ahh! Real Monsters-Season 1 is on my Ipod.

Disney's The B.R.A.T. PATROL ~ enough said. (DVD release please?) I remember we taped this off TV onto our BETA! I remember the day I copied it off YouTube and downloaded it to my Ipod. (Yeah, that was yesterday.)

BTW- Disney please bring back the Sunday Night Movie....until then just watch it here.

Captain N - The GameMaster.....he had the coolest belt with the Nintendo controller to stop time and NES Zapper (gun) on it.
The NES or Super NES...did everyone get that for Christmas one year?


Did you ever play King's Quest III on your home computer (before they were referred to as PC's) or did you get your fix playing Oregon Trail on the Apple IIe (the old green screen) at school?

Honorable mentions to the following: The Goonies, The Great Outdoors, Hey Arnold!, Doug, Blossom, TGIF on ABC (I miss you Balki and Cousin Larry!), big hair Bands (Poison and don't forget Nelson) and their awesome music and Saturday Morning Cartoons: Gem and the Holograms, Glo Worms, My Little Pony, He-man:Master of the Universe, The Snorks, She-Ra, ThunderCats, Gi-Joe, Transformers, ALF, PoundPuppies and way too many more to name.

So, who all is wanting go back in time to 1980-1995? You know, just for all this...sweet, sweet memories.

So, there you go. Complete randomness, complete with wonderful memories and lots of questions. You're still wondering why a bunch of high school girls thought that "Hairy Cletus" was an appropriate name for a wad of hair? It's kinda like my Uncle CrAzY Bacon, it just made sense at the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment