Monday, December 7, 2009

Even Super Heroes Can Screw Up....


So, I go and donate platelets today (Shh! Don't tell anyone I'm also a Super Hero who saves lives). I've been there before and need to go to the restroom before I settled in a chair for 2 hours. I do my business, wash my hands and return to the waiting area before my name is called. About 3/4 of the way through my donation, (I'm watching Marley and Me)I begin cry my eyes out in public and can't even dry my eyes, because my arms need to remain unbent for another 20 minutes. Movie ends and the donation complete and I go to the snack area and consume 2 packs of Nutter Butters and a diet Coke. Before the drive home I decide that with all the extra fluids pumped into me during donation and the diet Coke, I'll be miserable on the way home if I don't use the restroom. Entering the hallway, I go to turn the doorknob on the bathroom door and notice a sign, "MEN". Well, I peer down the hall, yep, there's a "WOMEN" sign half-way down the hall. The bad part is I never noticed the sign until today and no one had ever said anything to me about using the wrong restroom. I laughed the entire way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment