Friday, December 25, 2009

It's Christmas Day.....


So, here we are on our last full day on our OBX Christmas Vacation. It's been great and we've even had a motto the entire week we've been here.

Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here.

It's been real and it's been crazy. We've had our ups and our downs, but this has been one memorable Christmas with my crazy family. We've laughed, we've cried, we've peed our pants. It's the most togetherness our family has seen since 1991, our last OBX vacation. There hasn't been any broken bones, stitches or a trip to the ER. We're doing great and having a blast. So, in the words of Clark W. Griswald:

"If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now."

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment