Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sweet Mullets and Bojangle's BoBerry Biscuits


It's funny that I see things that no one else does. I went to the gas station the other day, it's connected to a Bojangles. (Love that place!) I went in to get a Diet Cheerwine and then I cut through to Bojangles to order my Cajun Filet Biscuit. Now, the small town I live in, it's possible to see about anything. From people wearing Prom dresses in "the Wal-Mart" in September to a "gangsta" car painted like a Trix Cereal box complete with rabbit. Now, on this particular day in Bojangles, I saw a "SWEET MULLET". The mullet man armed with a BoBerry biscuit in hand, I was amazed that this hairstyle never goes away. So, I decided to count how many mullets I saw while in town. Now, for those of you still rockin' this hairdo, don't be offended. I'm just calling it like I see it.
Total count.....46, no wait 47-the cashier at "the Wal-Mart" had one too.
On another note, I have a friend who is British, who lives in SoCal (Southern California) who visited the East Coast for the first time in November. Her husband and my husband were in the same company during basic training. I'll call her Ellie, anyway, she was amazed by the south and the invention of biscuits. However, this is a statement she made on the picture above: (use a British accent while reading)
"Biscuit with gravy - Southerners like to eat this for breakfast apparently - looks like cat puke to me, lol!"
Looks like with that mental image, I'll never eat another gravy biscuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment