Saturday, December 12, 2009

So, I assaulted an officer today....


Today was crazy. This 12 hour shift nearly killed me, but I met some awesome patients. 4:30am came early, a 45-minute commute in 25 degree weather wasn't fun, but making an 80 year old woman cuss,just made my day. I had a hit-n-run patient, a 80-year old lady climbing a ladder and ended up with a hernia, broken hip lady, broken hip guy, and "Jimmy, bring me some water!" guy. It was interesting to say the least. I think that I walked a total of 12 miles today. You name it, it happened. Code Blue (cardiac arrest), security called, crazy patients, crazy family members, and even assaulting a police officer with a bed pan. He did apologize, "Sorry Ma'am, wasn't looking where I was going." I should have fined him $125 for texting and walking. Lucky for him the bedpan wasn't full of....

No comments:

Post a Comment