Monday, December 21, 2009

Hacking a Lung on the Corner of Bonito and Corolla


So, I was told on my Christmas Vacation by my husband to get my butt out of bed and let's go running. Uh-nuh! The salty sea air and crisp 25 degrees didn't agree well with me nor my delicate Southern lungs. We began our run out in front of our amazing OBX beach house (Yes, I'm rubbing it in that I'm having to spend Christmas at the beach). *Sigh* There was some flooding in the area, so we had to jump some puddles to complete our mile run. Right there in turn 4, the corner of Bonito and Corolla, I begin to cough up the sea air. I hacked up my lung all over my hoodie while my husband laughed his butt off at me. Needless to say our run was then finished and I slowly made my way back to the beach house for a breakfast of diet coke and pimento cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment